For wholesalecustomers

Wholesale info and prices from November 23rd, 2020
All prices are in Euros

Minimum delivery 100 items*

*not including facemasks

Minimum 200 items if only facemasks, or if less than 100 other items.


2% on orders where more than 100 items are delivered.

5% on orders where more than 300 items are delivered.

7% on orders where more than 700 items are delivered.

*not including facemasks

Email your order to

Please include the SKU-code from item descriptions, or the links to the items, and quantity and sizes with your order.

20% of the order to be paid when ordering, and the remaining 80% + shipping cost to be paid when the order is ready to ship.

Payment methods are Paypal, Payson and bank accounts in Norway and Denmark. Let us know with your order how you would like to pay.

Shipping method has to be decided by the time you want delivery of the order, the size of the order and your location. Several methods are available, from door-to-door express (from approx. 2-3 days) to surface (approx. 1-3 months).

Most wholesale customers use DHL Express, with delivery from 2-3 working days. Current shipping cost with DHL is 270 EUR to Europe and Canada for 30 kgs. Most of Australia is 240 EUR.

All items are shipped from Bangkok, Thailand.

It will take at least 3-4 working days to get an order ready to ship. We`ll give you an estimated date when we confirm the order.

Be aware that all items and sizes are not available at all times!

We currently have 13,000+ items with photos on our website

More items are available at our suppliers, and new items are coming every week.

All prints in the HotRock category at our website might be available on t-shirts, long-sleeved t-shirts, tank tops, shorts*, backpacks and hoodies (both thick and thin).

All prints in the The Roxx category might be available on t-shirts, long-sleeved and sleeveless t-shirts, tank tops and shorts*. Some might also be available on hoodies (thick).
All prints in the REO category might be available on t-shirts, long-sleeved t-shirts, tank tops, shorts** and sweatpants.

* = print on left leg only

** = print on both legs

HotRock, The Roxx/Rock Eagle, REO and NTS are our suppliers.

There are also hundreds of different non-music t-shirts available from our suppliers (eagles, indians, animals, glow in the dark, skulls, weed etc.), so let us know if you are interested.

If you have any questions, please let us know!